We attended the all day orientation meeting. It was really great to meet and talk with so many other couples who have the same desire as us. It was amazing to see how far many traveled to be at the meeting, we feel lucky that we did not have to fly to get there like so many others did.
When I pictured Joe and I becoming parents originally, this was not how I saw it, however, as we sat there I felt peace and comfort knowing that we were exactly where we needed to be. Such a great feeling.
There is a lot to fill out and write in order to get us to the next step. It is overwhelming, so we take it step by step. I could not ask for a better husband and support system to help us break up the steps and make it happen.
Thank you!
Love,
The Smith's
No comments:
Post a Comment