Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 years...

of wedded bliss!

We just celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary, it feels great!  We had a nice quiet celebration, well we tried to....   We went out to dinner, and opted to eat out on the patio because inside the music was a bit loud, and it would be difficult to talk.  Soon after we got settled on the patio a guy wearing a kilt came up to us and said, "Don't worry, I'm not just some random guy.  Today is the half way mark to St. Patrick's Day"  And then he stood behind me and played the bag pipes.  We thought it was a vintage random Joe and Ally moment, we had to get a picture. :)

I must admit we thought that at this point in our marriage we would have one, maybe two children.  I am a wish maker, every bridge I go under, every eye lash that falls out, every time I notice the time matches my birthday, I make a wish.  Previously not once had I wished for a child.  It was one of those things I took for granted.  I guess that's the thing.  God has much bigger plans for us than we could ever wish for. 

Our story through pictures....

















Lots of Love,
The Smith's












1 comment: